Sayangku

Sayangku

Jom laa... follow

Monday, April 5, 2010

You Come To Me - Sami Yusof

Aku saja je nak post kan lirik lagi yang menjadi tema blog aku ni...Bole la ko orang menghayati dan menyayikannya sekali.


You came to me in that hour of need
When I was so lost, so lonely
You came to me took my breath away
Showed me the right way, the way to lead

BRIDGE 1

You filled my heart with love
Showed me the light above
Now all I want Is to be with you

You are my One True love
Taught me to never judge
Now all I want Is to be with you

CHORUS (x2)

ALLAHUMA! Sal ‘ala Sayideena Mustafa ‘Alaa Habeebika Nabieeka Mustafa
(O God! Send Your Blessings upon our leader, the chosen one (Muhammad) (peace upon him – Upon Your Beloved, Your Prophet, the chosen one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails